Lack of experiece Orlando Magic

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 | |

I was very frustrated last night as I saw the replay of the game two of the NBA final series between the Orlando Magic and the Los Angeles Lakers. Everyone to be sure not only me expected that the Orlando Magic will give Lakers a good fight and beat them up but it didn't happened, and now down two games to none it is very hard to them to comeback despite the next three games will be on their homecourt. For me it is not an advantage to them based on what I saw and observed the way they are playing in this series is too far on what the performace they have againts the Cleveland Cavaliers.

In the two games of the series I can saw the frustration of the Magic players especially Dwight Howard that sometimes he is not focusing on the game and keep on arguing with the officials. As I remembered in game one he only managed to have two points in the entire first half of that game and with no dunks at all after the game. The players who are playing consistently in this series is the two veterans Rashad Lewis and Rafer Alston and the rest are playing that good. Even though that their starting guard Jameer Nelson is back but he too is not playing that well and not on his perfect shape at all.

The reason why the Magic are down in the series it is because of their lack of experience in the finals that the Lakers are using that advantage againts them. Lakers with Phil Jackson, Kobe Bryant and Direk Fisher together have a total of four final apperance while this is the first time of the Magic under Stan van Gaundy and all of it's players.

I admit that I'm really a big fan of the Orlando Magic but I predicted that this series will be short and be finished in five games. Maybe this series will be extended if Dwight Howard and his company will play the way they punished Lebron James and the Cavaliers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment